Professional Grant Training
Providing grant training to the nonprofit sector is an important component of the services that Scala & Associates offers. We provide grant training through our own training selections, such as the samples noted further down on this page. Each session is specifically tailored to meet the individual needs of your organization.
Scot Scala is honored to have been selected by the Grant Professionals Association (GPA) to provide comprehensive web-based training specifically to Early Career Professionals. In conjunction with our Strategic Alliance Partner, Cyndi MacKenzie, we facilitate a “Next Level Training” series of educational webinars. Participants learn many core competencies of the grants sector that further their professional development.
Grant Training Designed with Your Needs in Mind
Designed with your busy schedule and experience in mind, Next Level Grant Training features:
- One monthly class – for 12 months: 3rd Wednesday of the month at 10:00 AM Central/11:00 AM Eastern
- One-hour sessions including ample time for questions & answers
- Online-archived class content for later reference
- A constant cohort of participants, led by Grant Professional Certified and GPA-Approved Trainers
Each session will reinforce the GPA Code of Ethics and related Grant Professionals Certification Competencies. You can earn up to 12 Continuing Education Units, too!
Scot Scala is a GPA Approved Trainer
Hiring a Professional Grant Trainer
Consider the following questions if you’re thinking about hiring a professional grant trainer.
- Is your nonprofit in need of professional grant training that will enhance its success in winning grants?
- Does your nonprofit’s leadership or board of directors need to ‘step up their game’ when it comes to engaging in the grants?
- Are your association members in need of professional grant training that will increase their understanding of the industry?
In-person and Virtual Training Sessions
Our professional grant training selections are designed exclusively for industry associations, nonprofit organizations, their leadership and board members. We tailor each session to meet the specific training needs of our clients.
Below is a sample of the 25-plus different in-person and virtual training sessions we offer.